Our Advanced and Development Department
The RA Innovation centre located at Stephenson Close is a 4500 sq. ft secure testing and development facility which is home to the following five highly skilled individuals:
- Engineering Director with PhD in Engine Tribology both predicting and measuring IC engine piston ring friction and film thickness and master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Research Engineer with PhD in Nano-Material Fabrication in Superfluid Helium and master’s degree in Physics
- Advanced Research Engineer with PhD in Brain-Computer Interfaces, master’s in Nano Composites and Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineer with over 30 years’ experience in manufacturing within the ceramics industry
- Development Technician with degree in Motorsports Engineering
The Innovation Centre is set up as a configurable workspace to suit the ever-evolving development and testing requirements, it features a full vehicle workshop with MIG and TIG facilities, areas to work on multiple vehicles simultaneously as well a test laboratory and open configurable test area.